Re: [Foucault-L] Power [was Re: Introduction]

Mark,

sorry, rethinking your comment. If resistance is to be understood as that which
emerges along with the formation (by power mechanisms) of a subjectivity,
couldn't resistance then be also considered an 'effect' of power (along with
the emergence of the subject?). I beleive that something like this is conveyed
by Butler (reconstructing Foucault) but I am not sure that Foucault himself
would have express it like this.

just reworking some unclear ideas to me yet, so I appreciate your insights.

thanks

irene