Re: [Foucault-L] Panoptico-preception

I am currently working on reworking the model of the
panopticon ('without loss of generality') and am
interested to know of any material which others feel
helpfully elaborates the theme of panopticism. The
'model' I am working on reduces the generalizable
model of the panopticon to two essential elements: a
'fatalistic vision' (expressed in the figure of the
basilisk, whcih serves as its symbol) enjoined with
the optical-archiectural device of the one-way mirror.

Thanks in advance