Re: [Foucault-L] translation question

Op 16-2-2010 11:33, Kevin Turner schreef:
The original title of Béatrice Han’s book, "Foucault’s Critical Project," was "L’Ontologie
manquée de Michel Foucault."

Would I be correct in translating this as “The Ontology Missed by Michel Foucault” (where
manquée is the past participle of the verb manquer: to miss).

Regards,
Kevin.

Imho 'the missing ontology of MF' would be a better translation, because I would retranslate your translation as 'L'ontologie manqué PAR MF'.

--
Regards

Erik

Info: www.xs4all.nl/~jehms