Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault - Chomsky on Human Nature

As far aS I know, Fons Elders published the book Reflexive Waters (in which the debate Foucault - Chomsky was presented for the first time in English) years before Dits et Ecrits appeared. So, I presume that the French version is a translation of the English one. It is pretty accurate, only the last part is translated slightly differently, but to me the purport of Elders'comment is not changed at all.

yours
machiel karskens