Re: Chaos AD in the neighbourhood

No, the arabs want to setle in some place, but the
problem is that the jews want to live in the same
neighbourhood - and there goes the fight. Do You know
how bad is to try to share your neighbourhood with
arabs. I dont wish you to try that. Those guys in
England also dont want to share their neighbourhoods
with arabs
(Stock-on-trend, if i am not mistaking)

By the way : In 15 of july many years ago The
Crusaders invaded and entered Jerusalem :)) what a
coincedence!

Zhivko