Re: [Foucault-L] translation question

not that this even compares with Thomas's witty tale, but perhaps the missing ontology was a mental placebo placed by M Foucault's dear old psychoanalyst Felix Guattari, to test his ability as a desiring machine. Only to realize he got trapped in a Bataillean project of mental sexual transgression that even Felix could not stand.