Re: [Foucault-L] Primary works

I agree with this comment.
Foucault never mentions Bergson directely, he just drops his name several times, and he did not write explicitly on Bergson in contrast with Deleuze.
However, as all French intellectuals inbetween 1930 and 1970 he read Bergson at least in his baccalaureat.
In my opinion he had not so much affinity wih Bergson, cause of his aversion for consciousness-philosophy, and Bergson was a heavy user of it.

yours
machiel karskens