Re: [Foucault-L] Primary works

I can see where you guys are coming from. Although, whether or not his
'philosophy' agrees with that of Bergson is a different question than
whether or not he was influenced by him. For example, when I was younger I
read much of analytic philosophy, particularly Russell and Frege. Now my
work seems to be very different and does not agree with their philosophy,
but I am always in conversation with them on a certain level and so I am
very much influenced and impacted by that school of thought, along with
others. So, would I say I am influenced or impacted by them? Absolutely;
but an outsider wouldn't necessarily get that picture by simply reading my
work.